Huwebes, Nobyembre 29, 2012

12:07

I tend to care less about the people around me because I scarcely feel like they care about me. I didn't start the game -- every freaking cell of them did.

I never liked the idea of throwing revenge and scuffling along with other people but this is too much already. Silence is the best revenge. No, not talking to them is better. You know, just to make them feel like I don't care anymore, that I won't even throw a half cup of care on them. And when their hard times come, I would let them slip off. I would make them savor the burden themselves. Just in case they will be needing me one of these days, not even a single eyelash of mine will show up. (gosh do i sound like evil now)

But I can't. I've played these exact words in my mind A HUNDRED TIMES before but I never accomplished anything. Literally.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento